Saturday, December 17, 2016

Sheep Are Coming To Jamaa?

So, after reading the title, do you think that Sheep really could be coming to Jamaa?
I've been watching a lot of videos lately. Recently, in Julian2's video, he suggested that sheep would be coming to Jamaa because of the Message in a Bottle. It spelled the word bad incorrectly. Instead, they spelled it like "baad". Yes, sheep make a "baa" noise! I do believe this, and my friend Nafara9 also made a post about Sheep. Here's the message, which was released on Thursday. Many people believe Sheep are coming to Jamaa now. This could've just been a mistake, but I don't think so.
Now, do you see what I mean here?
What do you think about Sheep? Do you believe they'd be a good addition to AJ? I have a list of animals that should come. I'll be posting it soon, so stay tuned. 
Anyways, bye. 
Actually, that ending sentence really sucked. I'll make a new one that's more cheerful.
Anyways, that's all for this post! I'll see you guys soon, and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments: