Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Animal Jam Spring Has Hit 50,000 Views!

Today has been... 
Pretty good.
Besides the fact that I've been procrastinating really badly for the past few hours, there has been a good ting that happened today. But I'll talk about that later in the post.
First of all, there haven't been any entries for the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt today, but I'm completely fine with it. You don't have to enter, and it's not a requirement. Now, let's move on again. Here is the Jamaaliday Gift today. (Or gifts... there's also a Diamond!)

The rug is new today. It's a great item, and really gives off vibes for the Christmas spirit!
The new item is also in stores. It's the returning Reindeer Mask.
This is great for Rudolph looks. I see a lot of Reindeers in Jamaa lately. And I think you know why by now.
Now, here's the Daily Explorer update. (This is so common in my update posts that i'm thinking about changing the name to "New Daily Explorer Post", but I'll keep doing what I am.
 Okay, now that the main part of the post is over, it's time to announce the big news. Look at the Screenshot below.
Guess what? This number is the amount of Pageviews the AJ Spring has now!
50,000 is an amazing accomplishment for me. I never thought I'd get this far in Blogging. I had barely gotten any views in my first year of blogging, but in my second year, I've gotten many more. This is so amazing and I think all of my hard work is paying off. After these few years of posting, The AJ Spring is getting over 50,000 views!
I'd like to thank everybody that reads my blog, and yes, there will be a party soon. Anyways, that's all I have for this post. I really have to do homework- my procrastination is hard to control sometimes. But yeah, that's all for now. I'll see you later!

No comments: