Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Jamaa Journal Sneak Peak

Well, I'm back again! Today there weren't anymore new items, so I figured I'd base the update post today off of the sneak peak AJHQ recently released. To start it off, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 The Daily Explorer update leads right into the next part of this post... the video. Here is the sneak peak video that they showed us.
So, first of all, it looks like the Jamaalidays are finally returning to Jamaa tomorrow. I'm also assuming that Jamaaliday rescue will be released (the seasonal adventure), the advent calendar will start, and that Non-Members will now be able to create masterpieces.
After watching the sneak peak, what do you guys think? Make sure to come back soon for more posts, and the update post for tomorrow. Until next time, bye guys!

P.S. I forgot to remind you about the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt, which starts tomorrow! Read the post about it to find more information! Now I'm actually ending this post, so goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

September 9, 2010
Sorry, I forget where it was but I did find it...
User: animaljamrules24

Anonymous said...

It's fine if I don't win because of this though.