Monday, November 21, 2016

The Return of Penguin

Well, if you're wondering why I haven't posted since Friday, it's because I've been sick most of the weekend. I started to feel better a little later last evening, but I still didn't feel like posting. I'm finally feeling better, but I still have a small cough that irritates me. Now I can post, however! 
I have two things to share with you for this morning post. The first one is pretty cool. While I was playing the Forgotten Desert on Saturday (I've been playing it alot lately because it's simple and fun), I actually got a Rare Spiked Collar. I've never gotten a long collar from it, and I thought this was interesting.
And the second thing I want to announce in this post is another hidden shop. If you head over to the Sky Kingdom den by AJHQ, go to the second floor of the castle and look for a tall, green lamp that looks like a root. It is right next to a desk with papers surrounding it.
After clicking on the root lamp with the pink shades, this shop will pop up. (Aren't my rhymes amazing?)
Cool!
Alright, that's all I have for this post. Remember I only have today and tomorrow for school this week, then there's Thanksgiving break. Anyways, until next time, I'll see you guys later!

No comments: