Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Acorn Chair and Other Updates

Hey guys! I don't have that much time to post this, but I will be able to. I'm sorry that this post is being cut short, but expect more thorough posts tomorrow, Friday and the weekend. I also have a couple tests in the following weeks (it's the end of Trimester one, so we're one-third through the school year) but this won't stop me from posting. Thanksgiving and Christmas break are both around the corner, and I will be posting a lot during them. Anyways, here is the new item.
 More fall items are being released. And then, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Okay, that's about all for this post. I'm sorry that it wasn't that detailed, but I ran out of time today. I'll see you guys tomorrow, though, and I'll make better posts!

No comments: