Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My Favorite AJ Animals

Hello again and happy first day of November!
I have a weird story to tell you guys. After I finished my post last night, somebody stole my basketball. I have all of my footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, etc. in a box outside. They wouldn't of stole it if it wasn't Halloween, though. They probably thought we were sleeping or something, but I saw them through the crack of my window. (I use blinds.) Then they rushed away and jumped over the bushes. The next morning, well, now, the basketball is gone.
I don't really care that much about this, because I do have a spare basketball that needs to be aired up. But this just shows that the world is pretty bad. 
Well, moving on from that. For today's morning post, I'll be showing you guys my favorite AJ Animals. I use these more than any others, and they always make great looks. This is in my opinion.





I like all of these because they can make cool looks. They are also nice-looking animals, and they fit on this list for me. Do you guys agree? What does your list look like?
Alright, well, that's about all for this post. There will be a new template coming out hopefully today, but if not, it'll be done by Saturday. Okay, now I have to go. I'll see you guys later!

No comments: