Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016!

Well, it's finally the day to eat more than you weigh!
Once again, aren't my rhymes amazing? Exactly. 
Today is Thanksgiving, the day to eat a lot, but also celebrate what you're thankful for. Sometimes we don't take the time to recognize all of the wonderful things in our lives, so today would be the day for that. Give thanks for everything you have. 
Okay, now that the "cringe inspirational part of this post" is over, it's time to move on to the Animal Jam part. Surprisingly, there is already a new item at 7 in the morning. So here it is!
I've never really understood what this has to do with fall. 
Also, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Along with the new Daily Explorer update, AJHQ has updated the sidebars on their blog for the Jamaalidays.
I was excited to find this out because, well, you know, I'm a Christmas freak.
Another new thing I noticed today was on the login page. It looks like AJHQ has released their Black Friday deals.
Even though these are good deals, I probably won't be buying anything from them until my membership expires again.
Finally, I was scrolling through the Daily Explorer, and one paragraph caught my eye on a post from yesterday. I can't believe I didn't notice this post yesterday.
What do you guys think about Snowyclaw being a member of AJHQ? All I can think about is that time flies. I remember way back in 2011 when her blog was still new. Now she's at AJHQ. However, she'll probably make some pretty good improvements to the game.
That's the end of this post, and I hope you guys enjoyed it! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, and I'll see you later.

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

WOOOO!!!! Happy Thanksgiving, Penguin! :D