Saturday, November 26, 2016

Items of Jamaa, Episode 12: Mech Angel Helmet

Hey guys! Now, if you're wondering why I didn't post any updates yesterday, it's simple: because there weren't any. There were no new items or any important updates, so I just worked on A Jammer's Dream all day. But today I'm planning to make more posts, along with tomorrow. Then I have three weeks of school, and then I get Christmas break. I'll be posting a whole lot more in December, so be prepared! I also have a cool plan for December 1st through December 25th, and I'll be making a post about that soon. But for now, let's get back to this post. I am now making another episode of Items of Jamaa, and the item today is the Mech Angel Helmet. Remember that I've gotten information from the Animal Jam Wiki, so credits to them!
- It was formerly sold in Jam Mart Clothing.
- It was released during Beta Testing.
- It went on clearance shortly afterwards.
- It was originally released in only four colors.
- The original four colors of it were magenta with pink, bronze with red, blue with gray, and purple with blue.
- There were four new colors seen in Best Dressed in November 2011. They were black, green, peach and lavender. 
- In 2014, these unreleased colors became available in the Forgotten Desert as prizes along with the original colors.
- There is a Rare version of this item that was available for a Rare Item Monday.
- The Freedom Helmet is a fourth-of-July themed version of it.
- This item is partnered with the Mech Angel Wings, which both make an outfit together.
- They are usually worth about 1 real Den Beta (as of November 26, 2016.)

The Mech Angel Helmet is a cool item. What do you guys think about it? I hope you guys learned something today, and I'll see you in my next post!

No comments: