Saturday, November 12, 2016

Leaf Pattern Skirt, Flowing Lava and Thanksgiving Party

Hey guys! Today is Saturday, and I'm really thankful for that. Also, I have good news: I'll be updating the template again probably this weekend, and it'll be a holiday themed one.
Anyways, moving on. Here is the new item in stores.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 I know this is off topic again, but it feels so good to be making a proper post again. I haven't been able to post this much detail for a little while. This week has been hard because of my exams. Next week I have another, but I get Friday off, so I'm happy for that.
The third thing about this post is the Message in a Bottle feature. Today another one was released, so here is the message and item for today.

Pretty cool! Also, the message makes me think that the Phantoms are either talking about Greely or Peck. But the flowing lava makes me think Greely is the one. What do you guys think?
Finally, there is another AJ Spring Party coming up soon! Here is the invitation I made. I hope to see you guys there.
Alright, that's about all I have for this post. I'll post more later, but until then, Ill see you guys soon!

5 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Aww man, I was gonna have a party that exact day. D:

Penguin55544 said...

I could always re-schedule my party.

gingy gingy said...

Darn it! I won't be able to make it to the party. D: It sounds like tons of fun though!

I also love your fall background, as well as the music playlist that goes along with it. They match up just perfectly! ^.^

Anonymous said...

Huh.. What's the timezone?
I need to turn it into GMT to see if I can come :P

-Kraft

Penguin55544 said...

Agh, I forgot the timezone again! Sorry about that. It's Central Time.