Thursday, November 3, 2016

The Update of Many Theories

Well, well, well... if it isn't the people that view this blog?
Okay, yeah, it's me, Penguin. My intros are almost always weird, so don't take that seriously. Okay, but anyways, we actually had an update today! This is two weeks in a row we've gotten an update now, and that rarely happens. So, here is the update released today:




The Feast of Thanks has returned, just like I mentioned in today;s morning post. Pet Turkeys are back, but so far, there's no sign of a rare version of them being created. Also, Goats will be travelling, and I have a theory about what's going on with them, but I'll explain it later in the post. There's a lot to talk about. Toucans ave also been confirmed, too. Twists and Turns, the Thanksgiving seasonal adventure, is also back.
There are also new loading screens, like this one.
And here is the new item in stores. It is available at Jam Mart Furniture. 
You all know what is next, right? The Daily Explorer update. Today it is just reminding you about Pet Turkeys, so there's not much of any interesting details in it. 
 Also, I've never posted about this yet, but the Phantoms are gone and Autumn is back to normal in Jamaa.
Finally, we're getting into the best part of this post. Let's take another look at the Jamaa Journal page where it mentioned travelling goats. 
As you can see, it says the following: "We're going to travel and we might take a boat. So see you later!" The key word in this is boat. Why do you ask? Well, I watched a Julian2 video the other day, and he explained his thoughts on a possible new land. This is the video.
In this video, Julian says that he thinks the new land will be underwater. In the Jamaa Journal, the goats mention they're travelling somewhere on a boat. Could this just be a coincidence, or is AJHQ doing this on purpose to tease us about a new underwater land? Is this somehow all connected to the Message in a Bottle idea?
Another theory that I've came up with today is with the Message in a Bottle feature. Today, there was a bottle, and it was southwest of the Pink Flamingo.
Here was the message inside of it, along with today's item:

The message doesn't give us any big clues right now. But the prize does. It has to do with art. And who loves art? Yes, Peck does. This adds to all of the thousands of theories that Peck has been captured by the Phantoms. There are many other theories, too, but nobody knows which ones are true. All of this suspense is killing me, but AJ is doing really great right now with their game. I'm loving this!
That's about all for this post, I have to go to my Parent/Teacher conference soon. What do you guys think about these theories? Also, did you like the update? Comment your thoughts below. I'll see you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh I didn't look for the bottle yesterday.

looks like I'm gonna have to do some trading today xd
-Kraft

Penguin55544 said...

XD