Monday, November 7, 2016

Rare Zios Mask and New Jammer Party

Hey guys! I am a little late to post, this and I only have a few minutes before my supposedly bedtime. However, I'll get in trouble and make this post longer just for you guys. So, let's begin with the new item.
Today is a RIM Day, and woah.. the Rare Item is really expensive. It's sold at Epic Wonders today, so that must be why.
Then here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, there has been a lot of talk going around about the new jammer party. It's basically a party where new Jammers go before they actually enter Jamaa. I was too lazy to make another account (don't judge me, XD), but one of my best friends Nafaria9 has a good picture of it and I'm giving the credits to her for the image below.
It has the Jam Session party background, and the same music. Peck tells you that you can take a path to Jamaa when you're ready, and this area is on the right side.
I think this is a cool idea because it can help new jammers make more friends. Some more experienced, rarer Jammers probably won't accept the new ones as their buddies, but other new Jammers will. It's just the way people treat each other, and I know it's sad.
Alright, well, that's about all I have for this post. I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: