Saturday, November 26, 2016

Wood Burning Stove, Exploring With Tierney and 1 Diamond From Bottle

Hola people viewing this blog! My intros are quite weird, so don't judge me by them.
This is today's update post. And that means new items. So let's get right into it! Here is the newest item released today, which can be found in Jam Mart Furniture.
Now AJHQ is starting to get into their winter/Jamaaliday items. After all, you might want something to increase the amount of heat if it's winter.
Then, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, I know I said there were no interesting updates from yesterday, but there actually was. I forgot to post about the Message in a Bottle item yesterday. So today, I'm going to announce the wonderful thing you got from the Message in a Bottle yesterday.

Yes, from yesterday's Message in a Bottle, you could get a Diamond! Can you guys build any conspiracies off this? I don't think I can, but things are always possible. 
I hope you guys enjoyed the post! I'll be making more later and I hope you stay tuned. Until my next post, though, I'll see you later.

No comments: