Friday, November 18, 2016

The Phantom Badlands Screenshots

Hey guys! I've literally spent the past hour and a half playing the Phantom Badlands. Let me tell you this: you need TONS of patience to finish the adventure. I finally did, and here are all of the screenshots I took while playing it.



































































Whew, that took me nearly 20 minutes to upload all of those photos! I really wish you could select multiple images at one time to upload.
Alright, that's all of the screenshots I took. I'll see you guys in my next post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An hour and a half? Crikey, it took me the same amount of time to do the whole thing three times heh

The top right chest is a Mira feather, and bottom left is a peck sign. Not sure about the other two. There's also an arctic fox only gateway.

-Kraft

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, I lag alot, so it took me a ton of time.

Swirlshine said...

Oh gosh. Okay, that adventure felt like it took an hour for me too! For once, though, it wasn't because of lag.

IT WAS BECAUSE MY ANIMAL KEPT JUMPING AND BARELY MISSING THE DARN FLOATING ROCKS!!!!

I got very mad at that adventure.
Oh yeah, I also went in a complete circle once, and I had to ask my sister if you could choose a crystal that's wrong and that makes you redo the whole adventure over again, But then I found the right way.
And THEN I got to a part where I was in that phantom tar, and couldn't get up onto a ledge, and the Mira Sculpture's power didn't reach over there. My sis, who had already played this adventure, then told me that your ANIMAL is the one who purifies the tar by jumping in it.

So yeah. My brain wasn't working at the time. XDD!




And OH MY GOSH! You take pictures of basically every interesting thing in the adventures, too?! YAAAAAY I'M NOT ALOOOONNNEEEE!!!!!