Thursday, November 17, 2016

Jamaa Journal Update: Toucans, New Adventure, New Den, Another Pet and More Spikes

Okay, it is time. Time for the update post, that is. So let's begin.
First off, we have the Jamaa Journal update. Here is the edition released today.





This was n awesome update, and I think you guys have to admit it. Despite many people hating on AJHQ, they do work hard on their updates. But this one is full of new things. We get the Toucans, a new den, a new adventure, a new pet, new versions of Spikes, a new Diamond Shop outfit, and the Animal Jam Box. These are all really cool and I congratulate AJHQ for their hard work today! What did you guys think of the update? I'm hoping the adventure will let us get more conspiracy theories, while getting closer to the truth behind all these Peck/Greely/New Land theories.
Secondly, here is the new item released today.
More Fall items. Meanwhile, over here on the AJ Spring, you can get an early experience of Christmas 2016. Funny, isn't it?
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 After reading the new Journal, I went to the Diamond Shop to view some of the new things. I found out what the new Spikes look like, and the new den.

The new look really different to me. I think it's going to be hard to get used to them. Also, I don't know if anybody else noticed, but do you think the angle of the new den picture is a little awkward?
Alright, that's all I have for this update post. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: