Friday, November 4, 2016

New Diamond Shop, New Land and Missing Peck Rumors - My Opinion

Lately there have been many rumors about a new Diamond Shop, and a new land coming. The Peck rumors are also there. In this post, i'll be giving you my opinion on all of these rumors.

New Diamond Shop theory
Honesty I highly doubt this will become true. AJHQ already has a Diamond Shop, and they don't really need another when those items could just be in the regular Diamond Shop. Aparri made a video on this, but I still don't believe this theory is true.
New Land Theory
For this theory, I'm going to say it's rue. There is so much evidence pointing to this with the Message in a Bottle, feature, Jamaa Journal hints, and logic that points to it. Obviously, the new land would probably be underwater. Many videos have been made and nearly everyone believes there is going to be a new land soon.
Missing Peck Rumors
This topic is a little hard to decide. It seems pretty accurate that Peck could've been captured by the Phantoms, since she's almost always missing when other alphas are included. I just don't know if that's exactly what happened to her. Greely might have something to do with this, but for now, I just believe Peck has disappeared somewhere.

Well, that's my opinion on these rumors. What do you guys think about them? Comment your opinions below, I have to go to school now. At least it's Friday! Okay, I'll see you later.

4 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Heh, I wouldn't want another Diamond Shop. XD

ANEWLANDANEWLANDANEWLAND! XD Technically, there could be another 3 lands. So, SQUEEEE! :D

Hm, those eyes in the notes in bottles don't look like hers though! They make me think of the toucan....
But Peck COULD very well be missing. She isn't in any adventures or anything, right?

Anonymous said...

New diamond shop? Nah. They'd just put underwater diamond items in the regular shop.

Also Aparri isn't exactly the best source for theories. That's what Julian is for XD

Idk about the Peck theory.

-Kraft

Swirlshine said...

Guys

Guys guys guys

What about Petopia Peaks?

Don't forget Petopia!!! I'm REALLY hoping for that one!!!

Swirlshine said...

XD