Saturday, November 12, 2016

Rooms of Jamaa, Episode 11: Appondale

Hey guys! I'm back yet again today. I feel like posting many informational things today, and that's exactly what I will be doing. So for now, I'll be posting another episode of Rooms of Jamaa. This time we're going to talk about Appondale. (I find Appondale interesting because there's a path leading to an unknown place. Where do you guys think it goes to? Do you think we will ever be able to go down it and into a new room?)
Oh, and yes, I've gotten information from the AJ Wiki, so credits to them.
- It is based on a Savannah.
- It was released in April 2011 for Animal Jam.
- There is a glitch that if you go into the mud, then go into the lava area at the Wolves only party/Volcano den, your animal will turn red.
- Some people know that you can climb the tree.
- This is one of the two lands that only connect to one other land. 
- This is the first land to not be released in Beta Testing on Play Wild.
- Some people believe that the small path leading away from here goes to the top left land on the map.
- The Warthog appears sometimes in the mud pit. 
- The games you can play here are Fruit Slinger, Disc Toss (with a pet dog) and Pest Control.
- It includes the land pet store, Claws N' Paws.
- It is the only place in Jamaa where you can donate gems (n the conversation museum)

Appondale is a pretty cool land. This was some nice information, and I hope you guys enjoyed the post! I'll see you later.

No comments: