Sunday, November 6, 2016

Rake and Leaf Pile, Edible Glass, Legitnick in Aldan and A Rare Screenshot

Hey guys! I'm back again and today is a pretty boring day for me. I haven't really been doing much this weekend and I'm just at home playing on my laptop right now. But, anyways, let's begin the important part of this post... the part about AJ, and not my currently boring life. Here is the new item today, the returning Rake and Leaf Pile.
 
Another autumn item has been released, preparing for the Feast of Thanks.
Secondly, here is the latest update for the Daily Explorer. This time, you can make edible glass, and that's another creative idea.
 Finally, I have two rare screenshots to share with you. I was in Aldan today and I saw Legitnick. Of course, I wasn't going crazy. I didn't even say anything. But everybody else was. It was kinda funny.
Legitnick was the fox with a Headdress in this image.
And the next screenshot is of somebody having a super high adventure level. This is the highest adventure level I've ever seen in person, and it must take so much time to get it.
Okay, well, that's all I have for this post. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I'll see you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I saw him in aldan too! Probably just before or after you because we were on at the same time

-kraft

Swirlshine said...

I think I've seen an adventure level of 32 or something once...though it was a while back.