Friday, November 4, 2016

Acorn Hat, Forgotten Desert Luck and More Scammers Caught

Penguin is back and ready for today's update post! I just finished a post about the Hidden Pinata Item, and where you can find them. Obviously, I was correct about people taking advantage of this and trying to scam. I found someone in Jamaa Township doing this.

Yeah, I already knew this would eventually happen.
Well, let's move on. Here is the newest item in stores, the Acorn Hat.
And here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 For the rest of this post, I have two more things to tell you guys about. Well, actually three. The third thing is that tomorrow I'll be posting the screenshots I took while playing Twists ad Turns. I've never mentioned the first one. In Jamaa Township, you know about the water lilies towards the bottom right pond? Well, I honestly think they look like Pacman in this picture. I'm sorry, I just had to include this in the post, I couldn't get it off my mind. 
Finally, I had some pretty good luck in the Forgotten Desert today! I won a Rare Long Spiked Wristband!
Okay, that's about all I have for today's update post. I hope you enjoyed it, and stay safe from the scammers using the Pinata Item to their advantage! I'll see you guys later.

No comments: