Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Mushroom Table, Tierney Thys Daily Explorer Update and New AJ Theory

Yes, I am finally back! Today I was planning to post, but I got sick even worse. It's like an off and off thing with whatever I have now. But I'm feeling better now, and it's my first night of Thanksgiving break. Now, today was a sick day off from school, but since Thanksgiving break is really starting tomorrow, I will be posting much more. Okay, but let's move on now. Here's the new item that was released today.
More fall themed items. And secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, I have a new theory. Remember a while back when the world map had the icons in the top right, but then moved them to the border of the map? The world map looked like this.
But then, a new update came and they were moved to the top right border of the map.
Nobody really cared about this, but I realized it just makes things more difficult. You'd just have to click on the icon before, but now you have to click on two things: the icon that opens up the icons, and the specific icon you're looking for. (Yeah, I know that's a confusing sentence.) Why would AJHQ do this? 
And then  got an idea. Did they move this to make room for a new land being here? To me, it's the only logical explanation. (Yes, now I am Julian2 using my "magical analyzing brain that processes classified, top secret, essential information.)
But actually take me seriously here. It would make sense if they moved the icons up to make room for a new land, so they wouldn't be blocking it. If this isn't true, it just makes things harder because you have to do double the amount of clicking. So do you believe my theory?
Anyways, that's all I have for this post. I hope you guys enjoyed, and comment your thoughts below about the new land theory! Until my next post, Ill see you guys later. 

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

I thought the same thing when seeing that!