Friday, November 4, 2016

The Hidden Pinata Item

Hey guys! I'm back real quick and I just found out about a hidden item you can buy. I am giving credits to my friend Swirlshine because she told me about this. If you head to AJHQ's Pixel Place den, go to the right top corner and click on the pinata. This will pop up, and you can buy the Pinata item.

Also, if you're confused as to what to click on, here is a screenshot of what to click on. Click on the pinata behind the arctic wolf, and the small store will pop up.
I hope this helped! I've also seen people acting like this is an unreleased item, but don't listen to them. It is available, and you can buy it here. Don't get scammed. Anyways, that's all for this post, I'll see you guys later!

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...


Aparri posted about it.

Now, since famous jammers know about it, it's not a cool secret or anything anymore. It's just a well known, temporary shop.

*Sigh*