Saturday, November 5, 2016

Maple Leaf Glasses, Further Proof for Peck Theories and Aparri's Pinata Video

Hey guys! I'm back again and ready to post today's updates. I posted the Twists and Turns screenshots earlier, too, and  hope you enjoyed those. Anyways, let's begin the post. Here is the newest item in shops.
It looks as if AJHQ is continuing to release more fall items. Once again, before long, the Jamaalidays will be released. (if you know me, I'm obsessed with the Christmas season)
Then, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 This is a pretty creative challenge, honestly. I don't really give my opinions on AJHQ diamond challenges that much, but this seems fun.
Okay, I have some great news for all those conspiracy theorists out there. I was searching in the Chamber of Knowledge for any more clues proving that Peck is missing. Well, I spotted the number 5 two times. 

In the top picture, there is a moon and four dots. This adds up to five. In the bottom picture, the shield is split up into five pieces. Now, there are six original alphas, but everyone believes Peck is missing, so whenever the number five is spotted, people believe it might have something to do with her "disappearance". Is this just another coincidence, or is this more proof that Peck is missing?
Finally, remember the Pinata Post I made yesterday? Well, right before I made it,  was chatting with Swirlshine and we both wondered how long it would take for famous Jammers to find out about the new hidden item. Today, Aparri did. I'm just waiting for Julian2 to make a video. 
That's about all I have for this post. I'm going to go post on the AJ Community now, and I have to catch up there. I was really off schedule in October, but now I'm back onto it. Anyways, I'll see you guys later!

No comments: