Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Acorn Tea Set

Ugh. Do you know what really, absolutely, seriously sucks? Exams do. I have my math one tomorrow and next week, and math isn't my strongest  subject. I don't know if anybody else has all A's, but I do. I'm not bragging. I basically have to. My family doesn't make that much (it's basically just my Mom and I) and she doesn't have the best of jobs. I've always thought that my only way into college is by getting a scholarship, and I've been told that you can't get one without all A's. This really worries me, so that's why I always try to get A's. But this year, which is 7th grade for me, I'm in Advanced Math again and w'e're doing really hard algebra stuff. I just feel really nervous and I honestly don't want a B in math this year. I know I sound kind of rude because there's people out there that want grades like me, but I'm worried that I can't get a scholarship without the straight A's. Even my mom says that this is true. Does anybody else experience this?
I've been studying math so much in the past few weeks, and it's really been stressing me out. But let's move on. I will post the new item, but I don't have time for anything else, and it's because of how busy my life has been lately. I am so, so sorry for this and it really makes me agitated. I hate not posting alot! 
Okay, well, I'm going now. Here is the new item today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate exams too. In my end of year 7 exams (idk what it is I America, it's when you're 11-12) I got 35/81 science, 38/81 maths and 21/81 English. I get really stressed in exams DX
Which is strange because normally I do pretty well in school. I just shake like crazy and scribble a bunch of answers in le exams xd

You aren't alone, by the way.

Halleluiah the acorn tea set. I needed one of those so much

-AJKraft