Thursday, November 17, 2016

Animal Jam Update Sneak Peak

Hey guys! I'm finally back again. These exams have been killing me, and I don't have a good feeling about the mat one I just finished yesterday. However, I did take a Language Arts test yesterday, and I scored super high on it! It's my best subject, so that must've made it easier. Anyways, let's move on. Today is my last day of school for the week since I get tomorrow off. Then next week is Thanksgiving Break, and a few weeks after that is Christmas break. This means I will be able to post much more in the upcoming weeks. Now, today is Update Day, and AJHQ released a Sneak Peak.
Obviously, we'll be getting a new Masterpiece Party den, and maybe a new version of Spiked Collars. What do you guys think about the update after viewing this sneak peak? Comment below, and I'll see you guys later!

No comments: