Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Maple Leaf Window, Daily Explorer Update and Haunted Mira Portrait

It is the great and powerful Penguin... 
Well, yeah, you get that I'm here. So let's just start the post.
As I mentioned in the post right before this, there's a new template. I hope you enjoy it! Alright, now moving on. Here is the newest item in stores, which you can buy at Jam Mart Furniture.
Now that Halloween is over, all of the Thanksgiving/Fall items will come out. Shortly after that, the Christmas one will be released.
Then here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 The last thing I want to show you guys in this post is the Message in a Bottle item from yesterday. I was so caught up with Halloween that I forgot there was one. Here is the item from yesterday that you could get from the Message in a Bottle feature:
I just then realized that these bottles appear every other day. I'm not kidding, but I actually figured that out before I found this on the AJ Wiki.
Okay guys, that's about all I have for this post. I'll be back maybe later today if I have time. If you want to chat with me, the bests days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Alright, now it's time for me to go put away the Halloween Decorations. (Yes, I know I sound childish saying this, but I wanted to put up Christmas decorations this week, so I get to do it if I put away Halloween first)
Now this is really the end of the post. I'll see you guys later!

No comments: