Thursday, November 10, 2016

AJ Blogger Election

Hey guys.
I have a math exam today, and I'm nervous. But I try not to think about it. Lately, in the AJ Community, there have been many elections going on for the famous Youtubers. However, my good friend Purplestarclub made a strawpoll for the AJ Blogger Election. I thought this was a cool idea! Nafaria9 has also made a post regarding this, but we want to spread it to as many people as possible. Here is the link to the poll: https://strawpoll.de/73wcya8
That was a really cool idea by Purplesarclub? But of course, all her ideas are cool. Make sure to vote for who you think should be the AJ Blogger President.
Well, that's really all I have for this morning post. I realize that it wasn't much, but I've been so busy lately with exams and studying. I'm sorry about this, but by Thanksgiving break, I should be able to post thorough posts every day. On the weekends I can, too. 
So yeah. That's the end of this post. Bye guys!

2 comments:

purple said...

Thanks for sharing this. :D
Yes, school is pretty torturing right now for everyone. Don't worry about posting too much, we all have lives outside of Blogger. Sadly, I don't have Thanksgiving break. Instead, I might have huge tests for the week. D:

Lostfairy said...

Good idea, Purpley! <3

I can NOT believe someone actually voted for me! EEEK! XD (And it wasn't me, seriously.)