Sunday, November 27, 2016

New Rare Item Generator?

Guys, just watch this video. Towards the end Julian2 mentions a person that knows how to generate any item possible.
Luckily, neither of them are going to reveal how to do the glitch. If anybody did do that and got every single item possible, Animal Jam itself would go absolutely crazy. I couldn't even imagine how much drama there would be if literally no rares existed. I don't personally care a lot about rares, but AJ would actually be affected by this generator if someone used it to get every item in the game.
I just posted this to show you guy some of the latest news in Jamaa. I hope you found this interesting, but please don't try to hack into AJHQ! It can cause some pretty bad events to go on, and it's not really worth it. I'm pretty sure that guy's a professional, and it's a good thing he's not revealing how to do it, because then every rare obsessed person would use it and the community would go nuts. Anyways, that's all I have for this post, but I'll be back soon with updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is scam