Friday, November 18, 2016

Bully Alert (Kinda Fun to Argue With Them, Too)

Hey guys! I'm back today, and finally, I ave another break from school. I get today off, so it's a 3 day weekend, and then next week is Thanksgiving break. But let's get to the main reason of this post. I was playing the Forgotten Desert, when this person started getting all crazy over Treasure Chests. They argued that chests made the prizes worse, and then called me a noob for opening one. All this time I was laughing at y computer screen. These rumors are fake, and you guys should know that. I made a post about it about a year ago telling the truth. This person was a bully, and I also took a screenshot of one moment.
The person kept spitting out insults to me, but I didn't really care. I'm pretty sure they also lied when saying when they joined AJ. I joined in the last few days of 2010/very early 2011.When they said they did too, I knew they were just one of the typical rumor-believing-rare-obsessed-pixel-lover-bully-guy that believes everything other people say. It must've been a 7 year old.
Alright, well, this post is over. I hope you don't believe the rumors, and just because somebody else has different beliefs then you, you shouldn't start calling them a noob and telling them to get out of your game. (Yes, this also happened XD)
Okay, I'm going to get to work on some other posts. I'll see you guys later!

No comments: