Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Paint Splotch Welcome Mat + Cool Video and "Trumpets"

Hey guys! The morning post today is going to be a little different than the other ones. The Message in a Bottle item has already been released, so I'll show you that, and there's also an interesting video made by Julian2 that I will show you.
Firstly, here is today's message, and the item.

This is pretty interesting. The item must also have something to do with Peck again.
Finally, I found a cool video made by Julian2 explaining some of the features that he thinks should come to Jamaa. All of these art stuff got me thinking about this. The features Julian mentions are about masterpieces, and I wanted to show you guys it because these are all very reasonable and  even I think they should be added into the game. 
Cool, aren't they?
Well, I wasn't really planning to add this, but Trump was elected president. It's true. But I found people in Jamaa Township talking about him, and it was kinda funny. So I thought I'd add all the "trumpets" into this post. 
Okay, that's about all I have for today's morning post, I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll see you later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donald trump has the IQ of a toilet brush.

I feel sorry for America.

-Kraft

purple said...

@Kraft
I thought he had one of a toenail but toilet brushes work too. :)

Starlynn said...

@Kraft
@PurpleStarClub
Guys that is so rude! You should be ashamed! How do you think those poor toenails and toilet brushes will feel compared to the horridity that is Trump? Those poor, poor toenails.. and those toilet brushes.. poor things..

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I was rude, sorry toilet brushes!

Formula for trump-
Moth+orange food colouring.

HE'S AN ORANGE MOTH!

and no this isn't offensive to moths as they are very gross eww

-Kraft

Lostfairy said...

I'm probably the only AJ blogger who is totally ok with Trump being president. I know some bad things Hillary has done and.... They are pretty bad >.< (This is my opinion and I know everyone has other opinions so please keep this free of arguing. Thanks!)

Anonymous said...

I fully respect your opinion, Lost. Maybe he'll... Idk... Surprise us?

I'm just worried that he is going to throw you all in the hunger games.

Well, I have a spare room in my house, you can come stay if life gets tough. Go to planet AJkraftia and look for a giant statue of a chicken holding a bag of Doritos

-Kraft