Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Rooms of Jamaa, Episode 12: Sol Arcade

Finally, I am making a proper morning post again! Yesterday I was so caught off guard and I didn't really accomplish anything in IRL, or on AJ, either. Today I'm hoping that won't happen again. But anyways, let's move on. Today we'll be doing another episode of Rooms of Jamaa. For this episode, the Sol Arcade is the main topic. I'm giving credits to the Animal Jam Wiki for this information!
- An alien like creature can be seen in the window sometimes above the entrance inside. 
- River Race used to be here, but it was replaced by Splash and Dash.
- It's the only Arcade in Jamaa.
- There is a glitch where you can walk over the doorway outside.
- The land version of Best Dressed can be played in the Sol Arcade, but the underwater version can't.
- There is a den based off of the Sol Arcade, which can be bought in the Diamond Shop.
- There is a boarded up, secret door in the Sol Arcade that's bee there forever. What could it lead to?
- When the mouse is hovering over the entrance, there is a creaking sound, despite there being no door.

Yes, that's all my information on the Sol Arcade. I hope you guys enjoyed the post! Also, before I leave, I do want to show you the Rare Item from yesterday that I didn't post about. It made me pretty happy!
So yeah, AJHQ is starting to get into the Jamaaliday spirit! I'm surprised however that they haven't really mentioned it in the Jamaa Journal or Daily Explorer. The Gift calendar is starting Thursday, and they should update Animal Jam for winter by then. The only other reminder I have is for the AJ Spring Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt. Click on this link to find more about it!
Anyways, that's all I have for this post. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I'll see you later!

No comments: