Saturday, November 5, 2016

A Jammer's Dream, Book 3: Greatness is Earned - Prologue

Hola Jammers! I'm back and I was just recently working on the third book in the Jammer's Dream series. I finished the prologue, and I'd like to share it with you guys. Here it is. Also, if you haven't read the first two book's go read them, otherwise book 3 won't make any sense. Keep in mind this is only the prologue, and it isn't very much. 

A Jammer’s Dream, Book 3: Greatness is Earned
Prologue
“They’re going to find out soon,” the dark, shady animal says. Two wolves sit, chatting in a small wooden room. The sunlight is not there, and there is no other source of light. The wolves are swallowed up by complete darkness and silence.
“I know that, but as long as our plan works, we shall succeed,” the wolf with a much higher voice responds.
“That’s absolutely true. Everybody already found out the truth about me when I tried. But I failed. Are you sure you can pull off what I failed to do?” the larger wolf questions.
“Only if we cooperate,” was the answer given in a raspy, elderly voice.
“Are you even sure you’re in the right condition for fighting? You’re getting old. That last battle really wore you down,” the large wolf once again starts to question the plan.
“Shut up, otherwise you’ll be dead, just like the animals searching for that Forgotten Alpha,” the elderly wolf argues with sudden evil spreading in his now low, demon-like voice.
The large wolf staggers back in surprise, but remains calm.
“But just be careful,” is the only thing the surprised wolf blurts out.
“Age doesn’t mean anything. Power does,” the small wolf returns to his normal voice.
“And the alphas? What about them?” the large wolf now continues his questions.
“That’s your job. You have to take care of them, while I take care of the one that will supposedly save Jamaa,” the small wolf grunts.
“Okay. I’ll do my best.”
The large wolf trots out of the small room, ready to return to his home. The small wolf’s eyes shine as he lights a torch to see in the pitch black dark. He then stares in the corner of the room where a small, pointy object lies. He smiles widely.