Monday, November 14, 2016

Rare Chef's Hat, Daily Explorer RIM Updates, New Special Characters Option and JFL Meaning

Hey guys! I am so, so thankful right now. It turns out that I actually got an A on the math exam from last week. This made me so happy when I found out about it! But now that there's a lot of worry off my shoulders, it's time to finally get back to posting. I have another exam this week, and if I study and still get a B on it, I'm pretty sure my final grade will still be an A with some extra credit. Anyways, let's get back to the Animal Jam part of this post. Today is Monday, and that means a rare was released. 
Cool rare, but it's kind of plain to me. Oh well, I can't judge AJHQ, they do work extremely hard on making their game great.
Then here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, I have two interesting things to share with you. The first will be obvious to all other AJ bloggers, and just any Blogger themselves. When making a post now, there is a special character tab that you can click on, and you can insert a new symbol into the post. 
After clicking on it, many symbols will pop up. Here's an example of some of them you can use.
↥↗↗↘⇒⇆⇶⍈⟱⤱⟴⧬⧪⬎⭅͒⃔
Cool, right? I'm not going to post the colored ones because it'll mess up the post color.
The next thing is about the Footballs in Jamaa. There are footballs you can place in your den, and they all have the initials JFL on them.
Have you ever wondered what it stands for? Well, spoiler alert: it stands for Jamaa Football League. It's similar to the NFL (National Football League), but they replace National with Jamaa. This was a creative idea.
Okay, that's all I have for this post. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll see you soon!

No comments: