Tuesday, November 15, 2016

5 Fun Things To Do on AJ During the Feast of Thanks

I have arrived! I come in... no peace. Sorry guys. But I will destroy you all.
No, not really, but I always have to have a weird intro to make it a Penguin post. Understand? Yeah. Well, for the morning post today, I'll be telling you five things that are fun to do during the Feast of Thanks.
#1: Play Twists ad Turns.
This is a fun adventure, and there's many openings with chests you can find. It may take a while, but you and your buddies can have a great time.
#2: Make a Holiday themed den.
Making a den with a feast table won't be bad. It'll be fun decorating for the holidays. Also, if you are even like me, you could start decorating for the Jamaalidays! Umm... err...
#3: Make a Holiday Themed Outfit
This is always fun, just like decorating a Feast of Thanks den.
#4: Celebrating With Buddies
This is fun, too! Your buddies will have fun, and you can all chat together.
#5: Enjoy the Scenery.
You can view the scenery around Jamaa for all the holidays, and see what's going on with other Jammers. I like to do this, because weird stuff can always go on. Sometimes, I can view AJ Drama, and it's funny.
I'd like to give credits to the Animal Jam Stream and the Animal Jam Spirit for a few of these pictures. But anyways, that's all I have for this post. I hope it was interesting, and I'll see you guys later!

No comments: