Monday, October 31, 2016

Rare Phantom Necklace and Other Halloween Updates

Hey guys! I just got back from handing out candy and it's nearly time for bed. How was your Halloween? Mine was cool, but I had homework today! That really sucked. But now that Halloween's over, for me it the official start of the Christmas season. November through December 25th is when I'm in Christmas mode. Thanksgiving is also cool, but Christmas is the best. Sorry if I seem childish, I'm just obsessed with the holidays. Alright, well, moving on from my weirdness... here is the RIM released today.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 The Rare Phantom necklace fits perfectly for Halloween. 
I've also started a new fall den, but, since you know I like Christmas, it'll be replaced by a Jamaaliday House before Thanksgiving.
The last thing I wanted to say is that there was a banner that popped up when you logged on today. I didn't get a screenshot of it, (because I was too slow lol), but yeah.
That's all I have for this post. I'll see you guys tomorrow, and I hope you had a fun Halloween!
P.S. November starts tomorrow. You know what I think about that... 

No comments: