Sunday, October 23, 2016

Another Return to The Blog

Hey, well... it's been a while! 
Lately I've taken a larger-than-normal break from blogging. I never felt like coming back, but I felt really bad. I just got bored with it again. That's all. I didn't quit, but guess what- now I've returned. As I was looking through my latest posts, I found out that there are over hundreds of views for each post. Seriously! One page of posts with each post having hundreds of views. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting guys, but I'm back and I'm thankful that you all still support the blog. Yes, I know I wasn't gone or a large amount of time, but for me, I hate missing even a day. Oh, and by the way, I'm just letting you know that once November 1st comes I'll be going full on Christmas mode. That's exactly how I am. Anyways, I'm going to go collect screenshots of today's updates so I can post them. I will also be making up as many posts as I can today, so stay tuned. I'll see you guys soon!

1 comment:

Cheer said...

Glad you're back! ^.^