Monday, October 24, 2016

A Warriors Movie?

Okay, this was really unexpected. I was just reading Swirlshine's Weekly Jammer News, and I stumbled across this.
Guys! There is going to be a Warriors Movie! I absolutely love this series, and I've always wondered if they'd make a movie on it. I am glad that they decided to. I'm just wondering how they're going to cover everything that happens in Warriors. They might have to make it a movie series. Or, in my opinion, I think a television series would be cool and better to use to cover everything that happens in the entire series. Either way, I'm sure it'll be cool, and I can't wait to see it!
Alright, well, I'll see you guys in the afternoon now. Bye!

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

Glad you're excited, too!! Is it just me, or will it be refreshing to know what Ravenpaw's REAL eye color is?

*PURPLE IS NOT AN EYE COLOR FANARTISTS!!*