Monday, October 10, 2016

The Best Halloween AJ Items

Hey guys! Do you know what today is? Yes, the AJ Spring is two years old! 
The party has been rescheduled to this Saturday at the same time. I will be there this time, so don't worry If any changes have to be made, I'll tell you guys. Alright, now it's time for the morning post. Today I'll be showing you my favorite Halloween items.

The Tombstones
I especially like all of the Tombstones AJHQ has released because they make any den more spooky. They are a cool feature to have and one of them is available to both non-members and members.
Bitter Sweets Prizes
Basically all of the Bitter Sweets items are amazing because of the candy themed with halloween. I really like these items; especially the candy making machine and the taffy one, because they're so unique. It also gives a reason for you to collect 1000 pieces of candy in the adventure.
Monster Masks
The monster masks really remind me of Halloween because, well, people dress up as monsters. It's simple. But the monster masks add human elements into the game and I think it's pretty cool.

Do you ave a similar list? Comment your thoughts below, I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ SPRING!!!!!!!!!!