Monday, October 31, 2016

Rooms of Jamaa, Episode 10: Bahari Bay

Hey guys! Happy Halloween! I can't wait for tonight. For the morning post today, we'll be talking about Bahari Bay for another episode of Rooms of Jamaa.
- It has the only underwater clothes shop.
- It shares the same music with Crystal Reef.
- The meaning of Bahari comes from the Arabic origin meaning "from the sea".
- The Seahorse fountain is based off of the one in the center of Bahari Bay. 
- It is one of the main lands.
- It was released on September 15, 2011.
- It is the underwater equivalent to Jamaa Township (main ocean land)
- Splash and Dash is available to play here.

I also found something about a hidden shop in here, but I'm not sure if it's true. There's no other information on that, so I doubt it.
Anyways, that's all I have for today's morning post! I have to go to school now. I'll see if I can post later, but we might be a little busy because of trick or treaters. But until the next post, bye!

No comments: