Thursday, October 27, 2016

Message in a Bottle Update, Rare Phantoms and Other Updates

Hey guys! I'm back and guess what? Today was an okay update day! I liked the one main part about it, and that was the Message in a Bottle part. Anyways, here is the full Jamaa Journal that was released today.





This update was alright. The first page was good, but everything else was not that great. 
Alright, here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 Then, I was looking for a bottle in Crystal Sands. I found one, and here was the prize I got:
Pretty cool! Here is the message you get after clicking on a bottle, though.
Finally, I actually did adopt one of the "rare" Phantoms. Here is what it looks like in the certificate.
Oh, wait a second. I forgot that I have one more thing to share with you guys. It's just another Party Reminder for this Sunday. I hope you guys can come!
Okay, that's all I have for this post. I'm glad you guys read it, and I hope you enjoyed it! I'll see you later.

No comments: