Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Jammer's Dream Updates and Other Blog Announcements

I'm back again, but this time I have a few blog announcements.
First of all, it seems like it has been ages since the last time I wrote more of A Jammer's Dream. Well, I'll be writing more next weekend. That's a relief to me. I need to get back on track. During my break, I wasn't as focused with my reading, and I wasn't playing outside as much as I used to. With more blogging, more playing outside again and more reading, I'm finally getting way from the constantly watching youtube phase. Alright, and the next thing is that I've been pretty bored with the blog template lately. I might be making a new one, but I'm not 100% sure. It's still the Halloween season and it would make no sense to change it to a new template. I guess I will just wait until November 1st. And finally, the last announcement I have is that I will continue the school day posting schedule- one in the morning, and 1 update post in the afternoon with possible other posts. That's the end of my announcements. Now that I have finished this post, I might post again later, but for now, I'll see you later.


2 comments:

Swirlshine said...

Glad you've returned!! :)

Penguin55544 said...

I am too. Sometimes I need little breaks, though, I guess.