Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tour of Lucyfluffy's Den

AJHQ actually released a Daily Explorer post the other day about Halloween Themed epic dens. One of them was Lucyfluffy. Since I have enough time still, I'll be giving you guys a tour of this person's den. Here are the screenshots I took while I was there!





This den was pretty cool. I don't understand how AJHQ found it though. Lucyfluffy either told AJHQ or that account is for a member of AJHQ. But, it doesn't matter, the den is still awesome, and I wouldn't even have close to the amount of patience needed to complete the den. That's all for this post, now. I'll be posting later again. Yesterday I didn't post that much except for the rare. I'm sorry for this, but I constantly procrastinate, and if you know me well you would've already figured that out. Tonight I will try my best to have a long, thorough update post. Until then, I'll see you guys later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucyfluffy is actually an Animal Jam YouTuber (I think 4k subs)
Her subscribers entered her into the contest. She does a lot of amazing speed den decorates!

Lostfairy said...

I also checked out her den and nominated her as well. ;) (I had no clue she was a YouTuber, I just saw someone nominating her)

Anonymous said...

I watch her vids and I have been for a long time now she's one of my favorite AJ YouTubers.