Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Epic Dragon Wings + Rare Phantoms Are Coming to Jamaa Tomorrow

Hey guys! I'm back and ready for today's update post. I've been doing much better today with using my time wisely. Anyways, now, here is the newest item in stores today.
I found this "epic" item in Epic Wonders. It's actually really cheap considering what most items are priced there. Alright, now, it's time for the Daily Explorer update for today.
 Okay, AJHQ, so let me get this straight. For tomorrow's update, you guys are planning to release rare Phantoms? Umm, that's pretty weird. I've never heard of a rare pet, and the idea that they're using Phantoms as the rare one is just... well, unusual. Right now I'm predicting that the update isn't going to be that great tomorrow, just like one of my friends thought earlier today. I guess we'll just have to wait and see though.
Moving on from the Daily Explorer Update now. I'm going to give you guys another Party Reminder for this Sunday. It's the AJ Spring Halloween/Autumn & 2 Years of Blogging Party! Yeah, I know, it's a long title. But here is the invitation.
I hope you can make it!
Finally, I wanted to remind you guys that one of my best friends, Nafaria9, is having her 700k views party soon. I hope you can make it, but I wanted to say that I probably won't be able to make it there. I have sports practice on Fridays and the weekends, so I'm busy on those nights. I'm really sorry for this.
That's about all I have for this post, and I hope you enjoyed it. This is the end of it now. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

1 comment:

Canine Claw (inactive) said...

Rare Phantoms? That's Intersting...