Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Spooky Street Lamp and Halloween Story

Hey guys! I am going to shorten this post today and only include the new item because of a weird story going around the USA. Anyways, though, here is the newest item in stores.
Alright, now ever heard of Clowns? People have been talking about them stalking people and roaming around. Well, once we got out of school, everyone was really freaked out. They were all worried a clown would get them when they walked. Nobody knows if the threat is serious, though, but I read an article that interviewed the White House saying you should be prepared and be careful. Creepy, huh?
Well, that's all for this post, I'll see you guys later.

2 comments:

Cheer said...

Yeah the clowns are all over the East Coast. My school got threats from them but nothing happened

Swirlshine said...

Oh my gosh, yes, I do know about the clowns. My whole school was freaking out about them, while I thought it was stupid. Then it got so out of hand that my principal made an announcement saying if anyone talked about the clowns, they'd be punished. (My friend and i were all "PREACH!",XDD!)
Then it started back up on Friday, because of a police officer standing in the cafeteria , and people said our school got a death threat and we were gonna do a lockdown that day.
We didn't, so... :1