Sunday, October 23, 2016

Flaming Pumpkin Man, "Creepy Wiggly Worms" and My Favorite Ad

What did I say? Oh, yeah. That I'd be back to post the updates. Here I am. So, let's begin this post. It feels good being back to a normal schedule. Anyways, here is the newest item in stores, found in Jam Mart Furniture:
Pretty cool. I saw something similar to this when i went to a Pumpkin Patch about 2 weeks ago. It was cool, and their Haunted House was a little creepy. Here's something about me: I hate Haunted Houses. Oh my, the big, bold and brave Penguin is scared of Haunted Houses?!? Actually, yes. The people that dress up and chase you really gets to me. Ha. But, moving on, I don't want to tell you any more personal secrets... here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 So.. I guess if you want to do this, just follow what AJHQ says. I don't want to do this, though, because I'm obviously too lazy.
Finally, I have a little inspirational ad I found, ad I want to share it with you guys. I don't want to seem cheesy or really weird by showing something "inspirational", but you know what I mean. Here it is.
I really liked this because of how much time Gatorade took to make this commercial. It was really cool to watch, and it's one of the few ads that I didn't skip. This makes me feel great because even this inspires me. This is one of the only commercials that inspire me. I hope you guys enjoyed it, too.
That's all or today's post, but I'll be back soon. I'll be making up posts. Until then, I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

Aw I LOVE that ad!!! That's some amazing animating they did there!!!