Friday, October 28, 2016

Exploring the Masterpiece Gallery Party

Happy Friday, one of the best days of the week! Well, I guess this one isn't that good because I have a quiz today in Math... but moving on from that. I never actually made it to the Masterpiece party because it was never on when I logged onto AJ. Now, since it's around full time, I can finally dedicate a post for it and show you what it looks like. (Even though most of you have probably seen it, lol)
Alright, here are all of the screenshots I took while being there.








There is a store in the party, and I didn't expect that upon first entering. The party itself is cool, and all of the masterpieces are beyond my art abilities. Out of the AJ Blogger Community, everybody else is good at art, but I suck at it. You can't deny it. My best abilities are other things. Art isn't my strong point.
I also found that you can draw at the Masterpiece Party by clicking on the game icon on the Art Easel. That's pretty cool. And now, there's another place where you can buy the art easel with Peck's face on it. (That was a really big cringe, but I honestly don't remember the name of that thing)
Okay, that's all i have for this post. I have to go to school. I hope you enjoyed this post, even if you did already see the party. Until the afternoon, I'll see you guys later.

No comments: