Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Monday Item Updates

Hey guys...
Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I'm packed with tests, studying, and reading. I'm really sorry. But for today's morning post I'll be showing you the updates I missed on Monday. Anyways, here they are, starting with the rare.
And then, here is the Daily Explorer update from that day.
 Alright, that wraps up this post, but I'll be back later. I have to today. Also, don't forget that the AJ Spring 2 Year Birthday Party has been rescheduled to the same time on this Saturday. 10:45 AM Central Time at my den. Now, I have to go... I'll see you guys later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, penguin.
hey!
it's sixty.
have you been responding to my previous messages?
i haven't checked.
please do.
have you forgotten me?
did all my friends forget me?
please, tell naf, cheer, vic, and the rest i said hi.
and i wish i could come back.
but i've lied about there being a glitch on my computer.
my parents watched the thing on the news about "mating".
im so sorry penguin.
i really miss you.
-sixty58

Penguin55544 said...

Sixty, I would never forget you! I've been having trouble playing myself. I lost so much interest in AJ, but now I'm back. I'm so sorry that we haven't talked to eachother in so long. I know I can't make it up, but I'll be replying to every comment I get from now on. Once again, I will never forget you, or any of my friends. We can still communicate on this blog, even without AJ.