Monday, October 3, 2016

Top 3 Seasons in Jamaa

Penguin is back. Yes. It's the truth. So, because I'm back, are you ready for the morning post today? Even if you aren't, I'm starting it anyways just because I can. Aren't I rude? Okay, I'm getting a little carried away with this intro... let's just start the post. For this morning, I'll be showing you my 3 favorite seasons in Jamaa.
#1: The Jamaalidays
The Jamaalidays is one of the best seasons for me because of the winter theme, the Christmas decorations, and last but not least- the snow! I love snow, and we usually get tons of it every winter. I wish snow would go to all places, though, just so everyone could see it. Even if it just a little. It's amazing if you're in a forest covered in snow, trotting through the woods with nothing but the sound of nature. Yes, I know, I'm weird. Anyways, back to the Jamaalidays- you get the Daily Gift Calendar, which is fun. There are Jamaaliday adventures, and new items coming out. Jamaaliday Jam also comes out.
#2: Night of the Phantoms
Night of the Phantoms, which is the current season, is awesome because of the adventures, items, parties, and the decorations around Jamaa. Not only that, but the Phantom Vortex is available and you can win prizes. Finally, I also like Bitter Sweets, and I can spend hours playing it because it's really fun. The only downside to Bitter Sweets is the lag. The horrible, terrible, inconceivable evil lag. I never expected it to be so laggy.
#3: Independence Day/Freedom Day
I got this image from the Animal Jam Wolf Blog, so credits to it. But anyways, Freedom Day is a special time in Jamaa to celebrate our independence. I like to watch the fireworks go off, too. There are many new items that come out, and there's always a Freedom Party. 
That's my top 3 seasons in Jamaa. Do you agree? Comment below. I'll see you guys in the afternoon with today's updates!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

I love Jamaalidays, Night of the Phantoms, spring, and summer in Animal Jam! :)

Jamaalidays: I love the décor and the snow and knowing that Christmas is coming and I can give gifts because I LOVE giving gifts to others. <3
Night of the Phantoms: I love the scary music, the phantoms, and Bitter Sweets! I also like the costumes. :D
Spring: I love knowing that spring is here so I can go outside and smell the new spring smells. I like the pretty flowers decorating Jamaa Township. ^.^
Summer: I like all the green! And knowing I have all summer to play AJ and enjoy the beauty.

LOL, I love basically everything about AJ.