Tuesday, November 28, 2017

New Posting Method?

A comment by Lostfairy on the last post inspired what I will say today. So, I have a new idea: what if I didn't post daily updates every day, and instead of other things? I could blog about anything, really, but the main theme of my blog would still be Animal Jam. I'll probably be doing AJ related posts mostly, but there may be some updates in there. I'll also be making off topic posts that have to do with other things going on. I think I just find update posts boring now. Not a lot of people do them anymore, and I'm getting tired of them. I'll be switching to this new posting method now. I might be posting n the mornings sometimes, too. Keep in mind, though, that I won't always be able to post everyday!
Anyways, that's all I have to say. I'll see you all later!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

This sounds like a good plan, Penguin!!! Can’t wait to read the posts!

And Penguin, don’t ever feel like you have to post once a day. ;)