Sunday, June 23, 2019

Plans

Hello again my fellow viewers.
I remember always making those cringey post intros, so that's the best I can do.
Anyways, I kinda want to return to posting. I've been having this idea to make detailed, interesting posts maybe once a week. I'm pretty much inspired by Youtube creators on this idea. So, what do I mean? Youtubers commonly make mini films and great videos on topics that they love. Take Devin Williams for example. This man is a basketball trainer that travels the world to see the culture and learn more about the game's impact. If you watch this video below by Devin, you might get what I mean. (You really only have to watch the first five minutes to get the idea)

Of course, basketball may not be your passion. But these types of videos, with such detail and interest, capture my attention. After watching many of these videos I've decided to return to blogging and make these types of. To add on, I'd really like to create another blog that details my passion for basketball.
How will I do these posts? I'm thinking that maybe once a week I'll try and find interesting topics based on Animal Jam from any time. Then I'll work on making a thorough post based on that topic. After all, it is summer and I will have plenty of time to make these posts.
I pretty much want to do this as another passion. Basketball is important to me but I haven't really had any other passions lately for the parts of the days that I'm not practicing. Since I don't have advanced camera equipment, Blogger will be the way I pursue this passion. I have some passion left for AJ and this is how I want to use it at last.
Stay tuned. I'm going to be updating this blog's template and making the first post in this new "era" soon. Also, I'll keep you updated if you guys wish to view the basketball blog I'll be making soon!

I'll see you all soon.

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

Yay thanks for posting again Penguin! Though don’t pressure yourself to post AJ unless you want too. I can’t wait for your passion posts and aj posts:)