Sunday, March 1, 2020

Hello in 2020

Hey! I haven't posted in so long and my keyboard on this computer is still broken so I will have horrible grammar

I just wanted to catch up a little bit so how are all of you

I decided to make this post because I realized basically everyone had stopped posting and they've all moved on

I wanted to say that I miss all of you guys and hope you're doing well and chasing your dreams!

Hit me up any time on instagram at sidney_lolololol

I hope to talk to some of you again! Anyways I still plan on posting  the future but just whenever I feel like it

Animal Jam is basically dead now and it doesn't interest me anymore though I may post about other things or just make catch up posts

Anyways follow me on insta or tell me what social media you have and I'll always be willing to talk to you all!

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Hey Penguin!! Glad your doing well!! I agree, I haven't had time for much aj so I haven't really posted since like october last year so um... whoops!! Im waiting for feral, so then I can post about that maybe? Hope to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Violet! I'm on a diff account commenting this from my school computer. Glad to hear you're still alive and doing well lol. Feral does sound pretty interesting so I look forward to your posts about it. I plan on posting in the future here too, though, but I'm not sure what I'll post about yet. Maybe Feral, life, youtube, anything...