Friday, May 29, 2015

Closing Down the Blog

Hey guys, I've been so busy with School lately, and I don't know if I can handle the blog even in the Summer now. It will be hard, and I might post a few days per month. For now, this Blog is closed down. I might quit Animal Jam itself, too, but I will get on sometimes to see my friends. And I might still run The Voice AJ, only on Saturdays, though. Now, I'm starting a new blog about Minecraft. It is called The Minecraft Derp. Click on it to go to the blog. Also, I'm giving permission to my friend Arcticpenguin661 to take over the Taste of AJ. So Arctic, if you're reading this, you can run the Taste of AJ. Also, if I actually DO quit this blog, I will give permission to some of my best friends on AJ to run it. The following people will have permission to run The Animal Jam Spring if I quit: Awesomepanda868, Nafaria9, Purplestarclub, Vi, and Arcticpenguin661. I'm sorry if you're a big fan, but I can't do much more. Blogging is tough, and some of these people know more about Blogging than me. I'm sure the blog will improve with their help. You can visit me on my Youtube channel, or on Google +
Some of the good news, however, is that the Summer Festival will still be going on. So, don't forget about it! If I don't make it, I will still have my den unlocked and everything set up for people to come in and have fun. But I probably will make it to have a fun time with my buddies. 
Now, I am saying goodbye.